the first step towards confidence is not being afraid to be ugly
once you get over the fear of being unattractive and stop equating beauty with other good things in life (friends, love, happiness) it’s a lot easier to love yourself unconditionally
your job is not to sit around and be pretty and easy on everyone else’s eyes
your job is to do whatever the fuck you want and look however the fuck you want while doing it
favorite favorite favorite
Things you do not have to feel guilty about
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
- Not exercising
- Taking time out for yourself
WHAT YOU’LL NEED!
1. get your mat! *if you dont have a mat yet, use a blanket*
2. lots of water!
YOUTUBE CHANNELS TO FOLLOW!
MY RECOMMEND VIDEOS!
These are… actually pretty inspiring.
“you are never taller than when you stand up for yourself”
thats just awesome
“You’re the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success; F***ING ACT LIKE IT.”
My fave right there.
((I can’t help loving courage wolf or whatever this meme is called.))